Fleet management system- for light vehicles
- 30% fuel economy;
- 90% accountancy automatization;
- 50% reduced fraud situations;
- 20% more effective eco-driving.
Monitor for your light vehicles in computer, tablet, smartphone
Ask for fleet management demo before choosing GPS equipment and service provider. We are ready to make presentation of BCE software in your office.
More thant 400 Lithuanian business companies and organizations monitor their light vehicles in BCE software, because:
- we offer 3 advanced software packages (for computers, tablets and smartphones) for transport monitoring;
- fuel fill-up data automatic import from main Lithuanian petrol stations is available;
- fully automated trip reports help reducing time spent for accountancy;
- software is adapted to the needs of customers, who have fleets of light vehicles;
- software upgrades are free of charge for BCE clients;
- customers may order additional functionality.
Get more information about BCE fleet management software.
Automatic import of fuel fill-up data from fuel stations
BCE has a unique functionality - automatic import of fuel fill-up data from more than 10 different fuel stations. Each vehicle should have separate fuel card. Fuel data import allows our customers automatically collect fuel fill-up data and generate automatic trip reports.
Start using BCE software and you will be able:
- just few clicks and you will get monthly trip report, including routes, filled up fuel and used fuel data;
- calculate actual fuel consumption between fuel fill-ups (full tank filling-up is required for correct data while using this function);
- compare fill-up data from fuel station to vehicle bort computer (CAN-BUS) data and be sure, that fuel has actually reached your vehicle's tank.
Geozone visiting report
Geozone (territory) visiting report is useful for companies, which have regularly visit specific places. Easily create geozones and get useful report:
- how many times your vehicles have visited specified territories;
- how much time was spent in each geozone;
- which geozones were not visited;
- how much fuel was used in each territory.
Categorize territories (your clients, suppliers, etc.) and analyze everyday trips, be sure that your assigned tasks will be completed.
Each company may use individual time parameters for this report. Define how much time should be spent in territory to evaluate this case as valid visiting the territory.
Vehicle CAN-BUS data
BCE GPS/Glonass tracking equipment FM Blue+ scans vehicle bort computer messages without any adaptors. Get dashboard data and analyze it wherever you are:
- odometer (mileage),
- fuel level in the tank,
- fuel consumption,
- engine RPM.
We can scan CAN-BUS data from more than 300 different vehicle models.
Benefits for company
Pricing for light vehicles
1. GPS tracking devices
GPS tracker FM Light for basic tracking
GPS coordinates, routes, speed information; additional equipment conection available.
GPS tracker FM Blue + CAN-BUS data for advanced tracking
GPS coordinates, routes, speed information; additional equipment conection available. Bort computer data on-line.
+29 € mounting price for FM Light and FM Blue.
2. Additional equipment and services
750 mAh battery identifies main power cut-offs.
Contactless bort computer scanner S-CAN
Reads bort computer data without cutting wires. Suitable for GPS tracking device FM Blue+.
Driver identification reader
Identifies drivers with separate driver keys.
Driver identification key
Each driver needs separate key.
3. Software licence fees
Software fees per vehicle
3 software packages for vehicle monitoring in your computer, tablet, smartphone
SIM card pricing
Ask BCE for pricing or contact your mobile operator. Price depend on roaming conditions: monitoring in home country; monitoring in home country + EU countries + other countries.
Hardware leasing via mobile operator
BCE is partner of Lithuanian mobile operators and we may suggest to buy GPS tracking devices from your mobile operator. Leasing fees are payed directly to your operator. It is convenient way to acquire GPS fleet management system hardware and services without initial investments.
Where I can find BCE service centers?
Our mobile service team is ready to visit your place and to install equipment in any place of Lithuania.
Additionally, BCE has mounting service centers in the main cities and towns of Lithuania. Service centers provide professional services and are ready to complete all required tasks on time.
You will find our service centers in Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Šiauliai, Panevėžys, Utena, Marijampolė, Alytus, Druskininkai, Mažeikiai, Tauragė.
BCE GPS tracking products
We sell BCE GPS tracking devices in more than 50 countries of Europe, CIS, Middle East, Africa ir South America. BCE products are manufactured in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory in EU, Kaunas, Lithuania.
Main advantages of BCE GPS tracking equipment:
- each device is fully tested before selling to the customer;
- equipment meats automotive requirements;
- temperature range: -40 - +85;
- strong electric circuit, standing impulses up to 120 V;
- GSM jamming and power cut-off detection;
- optimized data protocol for reduced GPRS data traffic.